YouTube is one of the popular video sharing platforms that have gained considerable popularity. Although Facebook stands on the top, but YouTube grabs the second position. Regarding search engine, YouTube is ranked on second place and Google being on the top.
We are here with the list of 15 YouTube Tips and tricks that everyone must know. Here we go…
Top 15 YouTube Tips And Tricks:
1. Send Link That Starts At A Particular Time: You can send YouTube link that starts at a particular time. This means if you are watching a YouTube Video of 1hours long and you liked some unique part of it.
Now you want your friends to see it. How do you do it? You pause the video at the point and share its link with your friends to watch.
2. YouTube Automatically Transcripts The Video: Do you know, a video posted by the people is automatically Transcripted on the YouTube? Yes, you heard it right you can see the transcripts until or unless it is not hidden.
3. Transcripts Can Be Edited And Uploaded: If you aren’t new to this online marketplace, then you must be aware of the fact that the video transcript is one of the important parameters used by Google and other search engines to rank your video content.
So, you can easily edit and upload transcripts to improve your ranking.
4. You Can Get Transcripts Of Your Videos For Free: Yes, this is right. Once you upload your video, YouTube will add the transcript for free.
5. You Can Create Your Playlist On YouTube: Well, this is quite a common trick that many other music and video sharing platforms offer.
6. Save YouTube Videos For Offline View: If you want to save your video, you can do that, and watch them when you are free. Just save and watch later.
7. YouTube Allow You To Customize Your Video URL: You can give people an easy to remember URL so that they can just enter your video URL and watch it.
8. Adding Links That Can Be Clicked: YouTube allow visitors to click on the links and watch videos only after clicking.
9. Special Promotional Skills At The End: YouTube allows you to add a small section at the end of your video that would help you to promote your video content in your way.
10. You can Add Sound Effects To Your Video: YouTube has a library that contains different kinds of sound effects. You can use these sound effects to improve your video quality.
11. Create Your Slideshow And Musical Background Without Any Hassle: You can add artistic effects from YouTube library.
12. You Can Play YouTube Videos On Your Mobile Device: If you want to play them in the background, you can do so.
13. Live Streaming: Although the complex result-driven feature of YouTube video.
14. 360 Degree Viewable: YouTube recently announced to support videos that are 360degree viewable.
15. Ads In YouTube: YouTube ads work similar to other platforms like Google and Facebook.
Above are 15 YouTube Tips and tricks that everyone must know. Hopefully, you find this information useful.